Jan. 2, 2016
FortySix News reports that Rep. Bob Cleveland and Lewis Moore will be holding the next public meeting on the REAL ID Act at the state capitol on Jan. 5th at 10 AM in Room 206.
Nzg 959 4 Liebherr Ltm 1250 Dornseiff Mobile Crane 1 50 Limited Sale New also provides the transcript of the Question and Answer portion of the last REAL ID meeting that was held on Now. 18th, noting that:
Several major things discovered in the transcripts below:
Bentley Mulsanne (Browen Metallic) 2010
- Trumpeter 1 35 BMP-3 in South Korea Service
- SCALEXTRIC C3221 Chevrolet Camaro 1969 Todco Racing No.7
- HUBSAN H502E S GPS MODULE
- Clementoni The Chemistry Laboratory with 180 Experiments Science 8+
- Bruder Green Land Rover & Horse Box with one horse (Scale 1 16) 02592 Ireland
- HOT WHEELS 1989 blueE CARD SHERIFF PATROL blueE 17 W+
- TRANSFORMERS Commemorative Series G1 Lot Ultra Magnus Rodimus Major Hot Rod NEW
- BOXED FUNKO POP VINYL WWE SERIES MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE FIGURE EXCLUSIVE
- King & Country CRIMEAN WAR 1854-56 THE RESCUE CRW24sl lmted edition 174 of 350
The question was asked multiple times – How does this improve safety? No real coherent answer was ever given.
AUTOART 1 18 ASTON MARTIN VANQUISH 2015 (DARK RED)
During the discussion the question was asked about the Dictator Clause in the REAL ID Act when the answer never happened due to an alarm that went off at the state capitol making everyone evacuate. When the session resumed the question was never brought up again. The Dictator Clause allows the Secretary of Homeland Security to arbitrarily add anything to the list of official purposes that require a person to produce a REAL ID. Things that have already been suggested recently are guns and ammo.
SCHUCO 1 18 1972 Porsche 911S Targa Die Cast Model bluee
The extension to be able to get onto an aircraft really was set till 2020, but could be changed to an earlier date at the discretion of the Director of Homeland Security.
Read more from FortySix News: 1997 Porsche 911 GT1 Plain Body White White 1 18 Autoart