My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Franklin 1 12 Ford Shelby Cobra 427 1966
- Ebbro 44938 OKINAWA IMP Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 Super GT300 2013 52 1 43 scale
- Smart Roadster 2003 Grey 1 43 Minichamps 400032131 Model Diecast
- LEGO Hero Factory 6201 Toxic Reapa
- Wwe wrestling figures bundle Henry, Big Show,Shinsuke,Corbin SIncara & Owens
- Giant Toy Battleship with Army Figures
- DC Comics Mego Style 8 inch MR. Mxyzptlk Action Figure in retro box 2016
- Games Workshop Lord Of The Rings Prince Imrahil Knight Dol Amredh Metal Mounted
- MERIT 1 24 SPAD S.XIII WWI plastic model fighter aircraft kit NEW
- Fly A142 Ford Capri RS Turbo Nurburgring 1981 New Never Ran 1 32 Scale
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Model Kit 1 144 ANIGRAND - Douglas Globemaster C124A C 11 BNIB, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Eduard 1 48 Bristol Beaufighter TF Mk.X Big-Ed Set, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…