My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Opel Kadett C 40 Jahre Red Prasentation Iaa 1973 Minichamps 1 43 436045620 Model
- Opel Rekord A Coupe 1962 Crystal Turquoise Metallic 1 43 Minichamps 400041024
- 75204 LEGO Star Wars Sandspeeder 278 Pieces Age 7+ New Release 2018
- New Transformers toy Transform Element TE-01 OP Commander Action Figure
- MEN OF MEDAL 1988 ARMORED TRANSPORT ACTION VEHICLE & CARRYING CASE MATTEL SEALED
- 25mm ECW english - civil war 12 cuirassiers cavalry - cav (21557)
- MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 1 IRON MAN VARIANTE 2002 TOY BIZ NEUF
- 1 48 Tamiya TA61113 Ilyushin Il-2m3 Stormovik & Aresin wheels set with Soviet AF
- SLOT CLASSIC ALFA ROMEO GIULIETTA - LE 313 CJ-49 blueE BNIB
- SKYRC 9T 4370KV Brushless Motor 60A ESC Programming Card Kit for 1 10 RC Car NZ
- CORGI MAJOR 1138 FORD 'H' SERIES CAB CAR TRANSPORTER - NR MINT in original BOX
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that MIN37057 - Miniart 1 35 - T-55A Soviet Medium Tank Mod. 1965, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add A Tamiya un made plastic kit of a Ferrari F189 Portuguese G.P. 1 20 SCALE boxed, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…