My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Slot SICA25D Porsche 962 IMSA 24h Daytona 1987 slot Car CA25D
- 1FB1 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis 720P Quadcopter Funny HD Drone 2 Camera Hover Aircraft Toy
- Smithsonian Human Skeleton PerfectCast Museum Craft Kit. Shipping is Free
- Audi A5 Rs5 Team Audi Sport Abt Sportsline Season Dtm 2014 Spark 1 43 5021400133
- Ktm 450 SX-F Red Bull Factrory Racing 2014 Ryan Dungey 1 10 Model 57633 cross
- Lego Classic Town - 6380 - Emergency Treatment Centre - with instructions
- 12 Donovan McNabb Philadelphia Eagles McFarlane NFL 12 Football Series 2 NIB
- Vintage GI Joe 1964 - Brown Shoulder Holster - Hasbro Japan (R) - nub intact
- Probe (RhineSense Mk. 4) by Sean Taylor - Street Magic - Games of Magic
- Captain America - Corgi Ref. 263 - Captain America Jetmobile (loose)
- Tamiya 1 35 German Pz.Kpfw.II Ausf.A B C
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Airfix Handley Page Victor K.2 Sr.2 Kit Item A012009 Aeroplane Aircraft1 72, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Stirling Engine Heat Energy Conversion to Mechanical Work Motor Power Toy, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…