My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- KM Woven Graphite Upgrade Set Fits HPI Baja King Motor RCModelz
- NEW WADDINGTONS 2005 CHRISTMAS JIGSAW PUZZLE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS 1000 PIECES
- MATCHBOX LESNEY MODEL No.72a FORDSON MAJOR TRACTOR MIB
- PORSCHE 911 CARRERA RS 993 1995 red Red MINICHAMPS 1 43
- IXO Models 1 43 Scale Diecast LM1949 - Ferrari 166MM Winner Le Mans 1949
- Clicformers Construction Set 6 in 1 Vehicles 74 PCS Building and Construction
- Mattel NXT Championship WWE Championship Belt + 1 FREE Official Trading
- A Bathing Ape Baby Dobbie by Milo from Bape light bluee - size O S
- 40 PLASTIC WARHAMMER UNDEAD SKELETON WARRIORS PAINTED (4045)
- 2008 McFarlane Toys Series 33 Age of Pharaohs Spawn the Immortal Figure
- Panda Hobby 1 35 M1240A1 MRAP All-Terrain Vehicle (M-ATV)
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that HOBBYBOSS 1 35 SOUTH AFRICAN OLIFANT Mk.1B MBT, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add SPECIAL HOBBY 1 48 MARTIN Mk.I Mk.II MARYLAND 'WARBURTONS WAR', $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…