My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- KM Woven Graphite Upgrade Set Fits HPI Baja King Motor RCModelz
- NEW WADDINGTONS 2005 CHRISTMAS JIGSAW PUZZLE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS 1000 PIECES
- MATCHBOX LESNEY MODEL No.72a FORDSON MAJOR TRACTOR MIB
- PORSCHE 911 CARRERA RS 993 1995 red Red MINICHAMPS 1 43
- IXO Models 1 43 Scale Diecast LM1949 - Ferrari 166MM Winner Le Mans 1949
- BANDAI HG 1 144 AGE-2 GUNDAM AGE-2 NORMAL Full color Plated Ver Model Kit NEW
- WWE Wrestling Elite Series 37 The Miz Action Figure [Entrance Robe & Shades]
- 1 6 Seamless Female Body Big Busts for 12'' CY CG Kumik Phicen - Normal Skin
- Britain's 9572 Massey Ferguson Trailer Boxed
- Hobbyboss 1 35 - Us White 666cargo (hard Top) - 666 Cargo Hard Top 135 Hobby
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers armored White Ranger 6 inch action figure MISP
- Cartrix 1 32ND slot car 0038 1960 MASERATI 250F BOB DRAKE USA GP 320 400 BNIB
- FS-i6s Flysky AFHDS 2A 2.4G 10CH Radio Transmitter&FS-iA10 Receiver for RC Drone
- CONRAD 1 50 SCALE TEREX AC100 4L TELE CRANE (MIB) 2107 0
- Maserati Khamsin 1977 Grey Metallic, Model Car 1 43 Minichamps
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that HOBBYBOSS 1 35 SOUTH AFRICAN OLIFANT Mk.1B MBT, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add SPECIAL HOBBY 1 48 MARTIN Mk.I Mk.II MARYLAND 'WARBURTONS WAR', $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…