My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- (W) dinky TRAILER FOR CAR CARRIER - 985
- Ebbro 44734 Nissan GT-R D-Station Advan Super GT500 2012 No.24 1 43 scale
- VW 1 18 Volkswagen Bulli, Brand New Scale model Van Norev
- LEGO Friends Amusement Park Hot Dog Van 41129 Set
- VON MILLER, JARED GOFF & CARSON PALMER Madden NFL McFarlane EA Sports MIP
- Tin soldier, Collectible, Knight with mace, Mercenary, Warrior, Soldier, 54mm
- EAGLEMOSS DC CHESS COLLECTION 1ST EDITION NUMBER 18 BANE NO MAGAZINE
- Masudaya Complete Set Gang of Five Vintage Robot Reproductions 1997
- ICM 1 48 Mikoyan MiG-25PD Soviet Interceptor Fighter
- HOBBY ENGINES 1 12 FRONT END LOADER WITH 2.4GHZ RADIO,he0806
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that T-62 Mod.1960 Iraq Modification Kit Trumpeter 1 35 Tr01547 Model - 135 T62, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add 1 35 scale resin model figures kit WW1 French tank crewman BIG SET 5 figures, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…