My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- CAMION WILLEME WR8 CAMION ESSAI MICHELIN NOREV 1 43
- Diamond Select Knight Rider KITT 1 15 Scale Diecast Car in great condition
- LEGO Star Wars Tie Fighter Set 7146 - 100% Complete With Instructions
- WWE Classic Superstars Andre the Giant Wrestling Action figure
- Power of the Valkyrie 1 6 Collector Comic Figure
- Super Robot Chogokin Armored Core V UCR-10 A
- 28mm Painted Horse and Musket FIW Indians
- Bandai HG 1 100 Seed-D-100-18 LH-GAT-X103 Hail Buster Gundam
- Xiao R DIY Smart Robot Wifi Video Control Car with Camera Gimbal Arduino UNO R3
- Puzzle Games for Toddlers Make A Match Can You Remember - Educational Toys
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) Tuned Version bluee 1 18 - 77415 Autoart
- Spark Models 1 43 Scale S3090 - F1 Lotus Renault Malaysian GP 2014
- Majorette CHROME SERIES Car Set On Card
- Star Wars Lego 6208 B-Wing 100% Complete & Boxed
- TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS PRIME VOYAGER ASST
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Miniart 1 35 - Gaz-aaa Withshelter - Gazaaa 135 Shelter Model Kit Min35183, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Carrera Ford Capri Zakspeed Turbo Würth-Kraus-Zakspeed, No.01 -CA27561, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…