My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Painted 28mm WW1 German stromtroopers Great War miniatures
- Ensemble De Ceintures De Sécurité 1 48 WWII
- FLY 1 32 C22 Ferrari 512 S Berlinetta SPA FRANCOCHAMPS 1970 BOXED
- Thomas Kinkade Olde Porterfield Tea Room 1000pc. Puzzle. Ceaco. Free Shipping
- Mercedes F1 W05 L.Hamilton 2014 N.44 Winner British Gp 1 18 Spark S18138 Model
- Spark 1 43 Scale Resin S1213 - Aston Martin Racing DBR9 LM 2008
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that MNGPS-002 - Meng Model 1 700 - USS Lexington Aircraft Carrier, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add 1 35 Israeli Tank M1 Super Sherman model kit by Tamiya 35322, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…