My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Mato Sherman 1 16 M4A1 tank -- Full remote controlled RC tank UK
- Eroute66 Kids Learning Drawing DIY Painting Graffiti Doodle Sponge Brush Set
- Mercedes W06 Lewis Hamilto 1 18 18S179
- DINKY TOYS MODEL No.295 ATLANTEAN CITY BUS YELLOW PAGES ( VERSION ) MIB
- Schuco 1 43, Porsche 914 6 Marathon de La Route
- LEGO City Coast Guard Plane (60015)
- Official Rising Stars of Wrestling - Chris Hero Action Figure (Variant)
- Palitoy 1982 Action Man Action Force Z Force Sapper Unpunched carded moc
- 28mm European PREPAINTED BUILDING KIT- 28-Euro B
- Heller 80773 model Kit, Scania 141 gervais - 141 124 80773 Kit
- HULK BUST RETRO GREEN DE BOWEN DESIGNS
- Roc Hobby Critical Mass High Speed Artf W O Tx Rx Batt ROC012-1
- 1 08 Honda 750 Quatre Moto
- Ferrari 512S 24H Daytona 18 - LS18_08C Looksmart
- Vintage Matchbox Lesney 'Models of Yesteryear' 1929 Le Mans BENTLEY Y-5
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that 1 35 scale resin model figures kit WW1 British Tank crew big set (5 figures), and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add 1 35 Resin Figure Model Kit Farewell Hero (4 figures), $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…