My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Hasegawa 1 24 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR Evolution VI
- ASP SC P-H Magnum FS-400 5 Cylinder 4 Stroke Radial Engine Carburetor Conversion
- Altiplano - BRAND NEW
- Ignition model 1 43 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R Finished product IG1595 from JAPAN
- BMW R75 ELEPHANT BOXED RARE POLISTIL 10401 R 75 R-75 SIDECAR
- Corgi - CSMA 75th Anniversary - Limited edition 4 Car Box set - Mint Condition
- Lego Duplo Sofia The First Royal Castle 10595
- 1992 Team USA Basketball Starting Lineup Jordan Bird Magic and More
- Bandai Hobby Kamen Rider Skull 1 8 - Master Grade Figurerise
- BLAKE & MORTIMER The case Francis BLAKE the seaplane Hachette 2012 New
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Eduard 1 35 MSTA Self Propelled Howitzer Big-Ed Set, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Eduard 1 48 EDK11114 Messerschmitt Bf109G 'Mersu' Finnish Dual combo Ltd Ed kit, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…