My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 1 12 GT Spirit GT219 Jaguar E-Type Roadster 1961. Dark bluee. PRE-ORDER
- UNIVERSAL HOBBIES UH2974 1 32 CASE PUMA CVX 230
- Corgi 34701 Nottingham City Transport Karrier Trollybus LTD Edit No 3267 of 7300
- LEGO Friends Amusement Park Hot Dog Van (41129) - Brand New and Sealed
- 2008 Hank Aaron McFarlane's Cooperstown Altanta Braves Baseball
- VINTAGE 1994 OCEAN WARRIOR - RIPSTER - STREET SHARKS KO - MOTU - Mighty Mannix
- COSPLAY WALLET WALLET GRANDE MANGA DOMOKUN DOMO KUN NEW
- Warmaster Ancient Armies Army Lists for Warmaster Historical Rules OOP RARE
- EDBIG49150 - Eduard Big Ed Set 1 48 - Tornado GR.4 (Revell)
- SCX 63950 Ford Fusion Aflac Boxed used once
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Hobby Boss 1 35 Soviet T-28 Medium Tank (Riveted), and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Eduard Big Sin 1 48 MiG-21PF Aircraft Upgrade Set (For Eduard Kits) Model Kit, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…