My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Trumpeter 1 35 KV-220 Russian Tiger Super Heavy Tank Model Kit
- Saito FG-33 R3 Gas Petrol Cylinder Radial 4 Stroke Engine Intake Manifold Modi
- Beneath Nexus - BRAND NEW
- Mercedes Benz C 190 - AMG GT R Coupe Green 1 18 New OVP
- BEST MODEL BT9400 ALFA ROMEO TZ 1 N.62 TARGA FLORIO 1964 NICODEMI-LESSONA 1 43
- Af243-0, 5 X Wiking H0 Last Roadtrain Man 17111+ riedel-de Haen +Wrobbel,MINT
- Lego Technic Big Large Grey Wheels 68.8x36ZR 68.8x36mm Tyres Tires Set of 4 NEW
- WWF WWE Bret 'Hitman' Hart Elite Series 43 Mattel Action Figure
- GI Joe Cobra Dreadnok Zanzibar + Scafo aéreo completo + FC 1987 GIJoe G I Joe
- Green Arrow, Flash e Green Lantern Eaglemoss MASTERPIECE Collection
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that EDBIG49197 - Eduard Big Ed Set 1 48 - A-4F Skyhawk (Hobbyboss), and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Bronco 1 350 USS Cgoldnado LCS-4 NB5026, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…