My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- MINI COOPER S RECHARGEABLE RADIO REMOTE CONTROL CAR 1 14 SCALE Official Licensed
- NERF RIVAL HELIOS XVIII 700 Red bluee
- (Gol ) 1 18 Autoart Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06 Nip
- Pre-owned Franklin mint 1954 Mercedes Benz W196R, no Box, loose,
- Schuco Mercedes L 319 Liebherr Bus Historic Model Premium ClassiXXs 1 43
- Bionicles - Mixed pieces, boxes and instruction booklets
- WWE Masked Rey Mysterio w Red and Green Mask & Action Figure WWF Jakks Pacific
- GI JOE DTC Online Exclusive R.H.I.N.O. w CANNONBALL MIB RHINO Collector's Club
- Antique Vintage Marionette Puppet attic find Lot 1
- Young Miniatures Norman Knight Hastings 1066 YH1830 1 10th Bust Unpainted kit
- 10Pcs Marvel Hero The Avengers Action Figures Kids Boys Figurines Toy PVC Dolls
- 413E CX-23 Brushless 4-Axis Quadcopter Real Time HD Cameras RC FPV Drone Set
- Cobblehill Puzzles 1000pc - Fütterungszeit
- Corgi Toys 224 Bentley continental sports saloon; Original Box
- BMW F32 4er Coupe melbourne red diecast model car iScale 1 43
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that HobbyBoss 1 48 scale Su-17UM3 Fitter-G, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Trumpeter 1 35 - Soviet 2s3152mm Howitzer Early - Model Kit 135 2s3 152mm, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…