My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Minichamps 1 18 Mullin Museum, 1939 Delehaye Type-165 Cabriolet
- Alfa Romeo 33.2 Coupe Lemans68 1 43 Best Be9272 Model Car Diecast
- Alfa Romeo P3 Australia GP 1954 Rio 1 43 Diecast Model orange Mint
- LEGO CITY 2 ITEMS POLICE HELICOPTER & LEGO CITY AEROPLANE USED AGE YEARS
- Wwe Wrestling Mattel Bundle X19
- 2 PCS KAWS OriginalFake Medicom ToyTogether Hug Street Art Action Figures 34CM
- 1994 McFarlane orange Tremor Spawn Series 1 Action Figure Comic MOC 787926101027
- Item fantasy sigmar - undead zombie horde 20 - inf (19669)
- Rare Lion Roar 1 35 Sturmpanzer IV Brummbar Super Upgrade Brand New
- Scalextric NEW 1 32 C2454a TVR Tuscan 400R Eclipse Motorsport For Collectors
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Meng Model 1 35 - Auf1tafrench 155mm Howitzer Spg - 135 Auf1 French Ta, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Italeri 1 24 Scale - Man TGX XXL D38, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…