My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 10x sternguard vetreans space marines warhammer 40k
- Trumpeter 05585 1 35 Russian BMP-2D IFV
- SLOT.IT MCLAREN F1 GTR 'FIA GT DONINGTON 1997' YELLOW CA10I 1 32 SLOT BNIB
- Artefact Puzzles - Egon Shiele Four Trees Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle. Artifact Puzzles
- Midlantic 1 43 scale 1958 Scarab, signed base, Nassau, Lance Reventlow not BBR
- Maybach Zeppelin 1932 Brown 1 43 0 Minichamps 436039406 Model
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Tamiya 1 35 Brummbar 35353, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add RFM Rye Field Model RM-5013 1 35 T-34 122 Self Propelled Gun New Release, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…