My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Atlas Dinky Supertoys Guy Heinz Van No.920 unopened mint boxed with certificate
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Cabriolet Geneva 2012 - Premium X 1 43
- Vitesse 1 43 Scale - 29102 MG TC Roadster Cream - die-cast model car
- LEGO HARRY POTTER HOGWARTS EXPRESS 75955 ALL 6 MINIFIGURES SPLIT FROM THE SET.
- WWF 1990s Hasbro Wrestling Figures Bundle of 7 Action Figures
- Modeling Toys 1 6 Military Series British Metropolitan Police Service MMS9001
- Eaglemoss dc batman universe bust collection issue scarecrow
- Two Marx 1960 Cap Firing Tank Battery Operated Original Box x2
- Tamiya 1 24 Scale Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec R34 '99 Model Kit - New 1800
- DYNAM 8924V2 - R C Model - Scout Trainer 980mm W o Tx rx batt
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…