My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Spektrum DX5 Pro DSMR Tx Only
- Our Generation Kayak Adventure Set
- 1 18 AUTOART 72913 FORD MUSTANG GT 2010 TORCH RED NEW
- Ferrari LaFerrari Diecast Model Car 18-16001R
- Corgi classics 55901 Diamond T620 Low Loader Diamond T Load Ltd
- Fischer technik 200s 1973 4
- Mcfarlane NBALegendsSeries 1 Lot 13Chamberlain,Erving,Bird,Maravich,WaltonReed
- DRAGON DiD.CO 1 6TH scale figure WW 11 German soldier
- C1939 German Lineol Tinplate Toy n1230 88mm Anti Aircraft Gun
- Special Hobby 1 32 Fokker D.II Grunsweig's Planes
- Marvel infinity war micro popz exclusives complete set of 24
- MUST SEE ALIGN 250 FLYBARLESS & SCALE BODY RC HELICOPTER
- HeroClix Batman (Veteran) - Icons. Free Delivery
- 1 18 Autoart - Porsche 959 -
- Minichamps 400052433 - 1 43 SCALE BMW 320i NURBURGRING 2005 PRIAUL MUELLE HU
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Dragon JSU-122s 152 Tank Destroyer 1 35 D6047, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Trumpeter 1 700 German Navy Aircraft Carrier DKM Peter Strasser 06710, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…