My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- MiniArt 1 35 German Artillery Tractor T-70 crew figures Plastic Model
- Complete Metal 1 16 Mato Panzer III KIT Ver Infrared RC Tank Metal color 1223
- GAUI X7 TAIL redOR GEARBOX ASSEMMBLY
- Corgi Toys 485 Mini Countryman Surfer In original Box.
- Fiat 238 Ambulanza Carabinieri 1 43 Rio Rio414108 Model Diecast
- Boyle Spit Fire 1941 Small Size Vintage Model Collectibles
- LEGO 60140 City Police Bulldozer Break-In Construction Toy
- WWE ELITE Collection Series _GIANT 7 inch action figure w nWo Shirt_New_MIB
- 1 6 Soldier Story 1st Battalion 75th Ranger Regiment SS051 NIB MIB Soldier Story
- TINTIN MOULINSART HERGE PIXI 46302 LISEZ TINTIN Thompson JURNAL IN ORIGINAL BOX
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that 1 35 1 35 Resin World War II German SS Crew for 2cm Flak 38 Figures Model Kit, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Easy Hover Revell Control Helicopter, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…