My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- PORSCHE 996 WIN CHALL.2008 1 43 SPARK MX017
- Minichamps 530 184340 McLaren F1 GTR 4th Le Mans 1998 Team Davidoff
- LEGO Star Wars 75111 Darth Vader - Brand New
- RIKI CHOSYU NJPW Figure NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING Free Shipping From Japan
- Alert Line AL100019 1 6 Scale WWII Royal Air Force Pilot Action Figure FULL SET
- J. Chein 1950's Tin Easter Bunny Rabbit Pulling Basket Cart 12
- Deadpool & Headpool Cosbaby Marvel Comic Hot Toys Figure 3.9 1.6in NEW Japan F S
- Lindberg 1 25 1967 Oldsmobile W-30 442 Muscle Car Great Condition Super Rare
- UK.WingslandS6 Premium Drone - COLOUR orange &3 add ons-4 Flight Modes.Foldable
- KIDS OUTDOOR PLAY GIANT COLOURFUL AIR FILLED FLOATING PYRAMID SHAPE HUGE TOY
- JC WINGS JC2204 1 200 UNITED BOEING 747-400 747 FRIENDSHIP WITH STAND
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that 1990 Toyota Celica GT Four ST165 Safari Rally 1 24 Model Kit Beemax 24006, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Carrera Audi RS 5 DTM M. Ekström, No. 5 -CA27586, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…