My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- PORSCHE 996 WIN CHALL.2008 1 43 SPARK MX017
- Minichamps 530 184340 McLaren F1 GTR 4th Le Mans 1998 Team Davidoff
- LEGO Star Wars 75111 Darth Vader - Brand New
- RIKI CHOSYU NJPW Figure NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING Free Shipping From Japan
- Alert Line AL100019 1 6 Scale WWII Royal Air Force Pilot Action Figure FULL SET
- RIVER SET NAPOLEONIC BOLT ACTION ECW 28MM SCENERY MADE TO ORDER
- Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Legends Daughters Thanos Marvel’s Nebula, 6-inch
- Tamiya M551 Sheridan Vietnam War 1 35 Scale Kit 35365
- SLS Lipo Battery Quantum 5000mAh 14S1P 51,8V 65C 130C Split SLSQ500014165SP
- WiFi FPV Drone with 720P HD Camera - UDI U842 Predator - RC Quadcopter with Mode
- Porsche 919 Hybrid 2.0L Turbo Porsche Winner Le Mans 2016 SPARK 1 18 18LM16 M
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that 1990 Toyota Celica GT Four ST165 Safari Rally 1 24 Model Kit Beemax 24006, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Carrera Audi RS 5 DTM M. Ekström, No. 5 -CA27586, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…