My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Hasegawa 1 24 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI '1999 WRC Drivers Champion'
- Complete Metal 1 16 Mato Tiger I KIT Version Infrared RC Tank Grey color 1220
- Air Hogs Hyper Stunt Drone Red Indoor RC Racing Crash Resistant Frame
- Minichamps 1 35 SCALE LEOPARD 2 DIECAST MODEL TANK, 350 011000
- 1 18 Shelby Series 1 (White with bluee Stripes) Maisto 31142
- PREMIUM-X IXO 1 43 DIECAST MITSUBISHI SHOGUN DERBYSHIRE FIRE & RESCUE RED PRD502
- LEGO Castle Knights Kingdom, The Grand Tournament Set No 8779
- Kotobukiya Star Wars Ep Vii Kylo Ren Artfx St Statua
- Street Fighter The New Challenger Ken Figure by Big Boys Toys TNC 02 NEW
- Marvel Heroes Extended View Komplettset 12 Figuren 3D Zahlen
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Airfix un-opened un-made plastic kit of a Bedford TK aircraft refueller, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Tamiya 24348 Nissan 370Z Heritage Edition 1 24 Scale Kit, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…