My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 1975 Chevy Corvette Congreenible 1 25 Scale Model Kit MPC842
- Airfix slotcar “ Monte Carlo Rally set 205 boxed with two mini cars c1950 60s
- NEW Wltoys S215 3.5 Channel iPhone Control RC Helicopter with Gyro & Spy Camera
- Corgi Toys 261 James Bond DB5 Very Near Mint Boxed (Without indicator casting)
- Bentley Continental T (bluee) 1996
- Corgi VA05809 Morris Minor 1000 The Lothians & Peebles Constabulary 1 43
- NINJAGO - EPIC DRAGON vs GREAT DEVOURER battle set - fits lego figure
- Max Factory Arpeggio of bluee Steel Ars Nova Cadenza Takao Fig From japan
- 1 6 THREEA TOYS THREEA Adventure Kartel Rehel (Ashley Wood Design) 12 figurines
- Green Arrow -DC Universe Classics Action Figure on Hand New
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Eduard Photoetch 1 48 - Intérieur De La Monture Su-17 22um3k, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Eduard Photoetch 1 32 - Heinkel Il 219a-7 Train D'atterrissage (revell) -, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…