My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 1 400 Phoenix Etihad B787-9 A6-BLA
- Norev Lola Aston Martin Le Mans 2009 1 43 Car Set Limited Edition No. 504 700
- 1 24 JADA 1962 VOLKSWAGEN VW VAN BUS bluee White Bigtime Muscle 91695 Toy
- LEGO Lone Ranger set 79111 Train set, water tower,figures & instruction booklets
- WWF Ultimate Warrior Action Figure Superstar (006)
- ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS- OGRE KING WITH SWORD AND KILT NORTH LORD LOT OF 2
- Very Rare MARVEL Superheroes Dr Octopus Spider-Man Figure 1990 with tentacles
- Warhammer Stormcast Eternals Ppinkcutors with Javelins x 6
- ICM Heinkel He 111H-6 WWII German Bomber Tarpaulin 1 48 Kit 48262 Aircraft
- Cartrix 1 32ND slot car 0038 1960 MASERATI 250F BOB DRAKE USA GP 320 400 BNIB
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Tamiya 1 24 Nissan GT-R R35 XANAVI NISMO GT-R Autobacs Super GT model kit, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Bronco 1 35 35214 German sWS Supply Ammo Vehicle & Armored Cargo Version, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…