My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 25mm classical greek - hoplites 18 figures - inf (25429)
- Ebbro 1 20 Team Lotus Type 91 1982 British GP Auto 20012
- Scalextric C2400 Chevrolet Camero 1969 No9, mint used once
- RARE HAMLEYS 'THE LATEST EVENING CRAZE' WOODEN JIGSAW ONE PIECE MISSING
- 1 43 SRC2 BRM P160 Jo Siffert BY SMTS
- Lola Mki No. 49 Goodwood 1958
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that C4 SMP 1958 PROMO CHEVY IMPALA HARDTOP YELLOW VINTAGE Model Car Mountain 1 25, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Kylo Ren Star Wars Scale 1 12 Model Kit Figure Bandai Japan, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…