My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- WELLY WE18053TDR VW T1 BUS 1963 PANEL VAN PORSCHE RENNDIENST 1 18 DIE CAST
- Porsche 911 GT 3 RSR Lemans 2005 No 90 Bergmeister Long Bernhard 1 43rd Scale
- LEGO DUPLO 10895 THE LEGO MOVIE 2 Emmet and Lucy’s Visitors from the DUPLO Plane
- 3x Panini Prizm NFL Football BLASTER BOX 1 Autograph or Memorabilia per Box NEW
- 1 6 Scale WWII German Communications 2 Drud D80123 DID
- LDD Presents Classic Harley Quinn Doll
- RARE VINTAGE PELHAM PUPPETS FIDO DOG (VENT) VENTRILOQUIAL 20 HAND MADE PUPPET
- MPC 1 25 Batman The Joker Getaway Car 1978 Dodge Monaco with Joker Figure
- Scalextric C347 Bmw M1 Three Of Them
- DE81 Toy Gift Drone 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis 720P UAV Dual Camera Stable Gimbal HD
- Minichamps 1 18 Scale diecast 540 911805 - Williams Renault FW14 Senna Taxi 1991
- SPARK Ford Party RS WRC No.9 11th Rally Monte Carlo 2012 M. Wilson S3344 1 43
- Corgi Mini Beige Piccadilly 1 36
- LEGO Friends 41086 Vet Ambulance
- Wwe elite action figure Lot
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Takom 2049 1 35 German Super Heavy Tank Maus , and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Eduard Big Ed Ensemble 1 48 - F-35alightning Ii (meng), $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…