My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Strenco - Metal Model - Caterpillar 950 - Radlader - Ovp - 1 25 - (7.bm-169)
- OXR OR76BOOM02 BL 13.5 inch howitzer railgun Gladiator
- Minichamps Porsche 993 Cabrio Red 1 43
- LEGO CITY 7893 - PASSENGER PLANE
- 1 6 12 30cm GI JOE ACTION MAN DRAGON RED ARMY INFANTRY NIKITA PETROVICH 1943
- Cernunnos Figurine - Celtic God of Fertility - Wicca Altar Figure Dkeo
- DC Collectables Infinite Crisis Harley Quinn Figure NIB DC Comics Suicide Squad
- 25mm medieval asiatic - cavalry 12 cavalry - cav (11927)
- REVELL C-54D Skymaster Berlin Airlift 70th Anniv 1 72 Aircraft Model Kit 03910
- C3119 Mercedes SLR 2010 Club Car
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Eduard Photoetch 1 48 - Fairey Swordfish Mk.ii (tamiya), and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Master Model 1 32 AM32058 B-17 Flying Fortress - Browning M2 Cal.50 Barrels, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…