My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- D&D Miniatures Champion of Eilistraee 12 60 Archfiends
- Plastic Model Yama no Onsen 1 150 ( Green Hobby )
- Fly A-657 88155 Ferrari 365 GTB 4 Daytona 24H Le Mans 1975 1 32 for Scalextric
- Warhammer 40k Tyranids Army Part Painted Tyranid Tyrannofex Games Workshop Model
- Liebherr mobile crane LTM 1070-4.1 HOFFMANN - Conrad 26 1 50 MIB.
- Minichamps 1 43 Ligier Mugen-Honda JS41 Martin Brundle 950125
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that White Western Star, Plastic Model Kit, Model Car 1 25 Amt, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Eduard Big Ed Définit 1 48 - F-104g (eduard Hasegawa), $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…