My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Alfa Romeo 33 Tt 12 Coppa Florio 1975 1 43 400751201 Model Diecast
- Peugoet 104 ZS-2 in GREY 1979 French Registered LHD Norev 1 43rd BNIB
- LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES SPIDER-HELICOPTER RESCUE 76016 NEW SEALED
- Rare 1998 Jason Kidd California Berkley FAME Starting Lineup
- Circa 1975 Action Man Helicopter Pilot & Survival Kit
- Designing Miracles by Darwin Ortiz - Book
- Max Factory figma The Space Pirate COBRA ABS PVC Action Figure ship from Japan
- Planet models 1 72 heinkel he 119 v4
- Vintage 1960's Tri-ang SCALEXTRIC - DUNLOP TYRE Bridge
- Star Model Pond Yacht Birkenhead SY3 (161)
- Ferrari F1 Sf70H Monza Gp 2017 Raikkonen BBR 1 43 BBRC203B Model
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that TRUMPETER Military Model 1 35 Russian PT-76B Amphibious Tank Hobby 00381 P0381, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add SUKHOI SU-17 EARLY Modelsvit Kit 1 72 MSVIT72017 Model, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…