My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 25mm napoleonic saxon - line 20 figures - inf (33978)
- Airfix 1 72 WWII USAAF 8th Air Force Bomber Resupply Set 06304
- Scalextric C3934 Escort Mexico 50th Anniversary mint unused
- Lego 4866 harry potter the night bus
- Transformers - The last knight - Maske mit Stimmenverzerrer Bumblebee
- Hot Toys MMS520 1 6 Alita Battle Angel Alita 12'' Female Figure Toys Collecte
- Marvel Legends X-23, BARON ZEMO, STORM, SASQUATCH ALL NEW SEALED
- Gibsons London Landmarks Boîte-cadeau Puzzle, 500 Pièce
- Kings Models 1 43 1949 Ferrari 125 Brno Winner Peter Whitehead
- 1 43 CL67K ASTON MARTIN DB 2 DROP HEAD COUPE KIT BY SMTS
- Corgi Classics 20903 Eddie Stobart AEC 8 Wheel Platform Lorry
- Excellent Condition Ty Beanie Baby Mooch the Monkey Rare with Errors
- McFarlane NHL Legends 12 Wayne Gretzky Edmonton Oilers WHITE jersey
- Ultra rare 1st run VG card LJN Warduke MOC 1983 AD&D art deco gamer gift
- DC COMICS ICONS - JUSTICE LEAGUE FIRESTORM ACTION FIGURE DC COLLECTIBLES
- Chaos, Beastmen, Daemons Warhammer Army Books, various select - OOP
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Poe's Boosted X-Wing Fighter Star Wars Scale 1 72 Plastic Model Bandai Japan, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Hobbyboss 1 350 Scale 86509 HMS Agamenon Model Kit, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…