My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 28mm WW2 GERMAN TIGER TANK Bolt Action Warlord Games 61022
- Corgi 11801 ERF KV 8 Wheel Lorry Scottish & Newcastle Ltd Ed No. 0004 of 2000
- Lego 41132 Friends Heartlake Party Shop 41132 NEW
- Lebron James Mcfarlane Series 17 Yellow Jersey available in USA
- K180018 COBRA FERRET W BOX GI JOE 100% COMPLETE 1984 ORIGINAL VINTAGE
- Deadpool - HASCON X-Force Exclusive - Marvel Legends - Hasbro
- TAMIYA 1 48 Brewster B-399 Buffalo Pacific Theater Model Kit NEW from Japan
- Canomod Airbrush Canopy SAB Red Carbon - Goblin 570
- LOUISE DE KEROUALLE wooden 250 jigsaw puzzle WENTWORTH National Portrait Gallery
- Bmw M1 Hommage 2008 orange Met Norev 1 18 80432413752 Model
- Inflight500 1 500 British Airways Dc-10
- 1 50 Corgi 73006 Berliet GLR Fourgon - Vitapointe
- Valentino Ty Beanie Original Baby 1993 Retired
- WWE Jakks Classic Superstars Series 13 Matt Hardy MOC Signed Auto WCW ECW TNA
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that GreatWall 1 48 L4816 IAF F-15I Ra'am, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Trumpeter 1 32 02243 US Navy Douglas SBD-5 A-24B Dauntless, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…