My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- PLASTIC SOLDIER - 4GROUND - WARGAMING SCENERY - VARIOUS - 20mm SCALE - GENERIC
- Trumpeter 1 35 Russian BTR-40 APC
- SCALEXTRIC 1 32 SCALE C3647 CATERHAM SUPERLIGHT NO.19 SLOT CAR NEW (WH)
- LEGO Cars 2 Ultimate Build Mater - 8677 - Rare New Sealed Set
- Transformers Generations Autobot Whirl Beast Wars 30th Anniversary Voyager Class
- Gijoe cobra invasor edición brasil
- Spiderman 3 Spider-Man Venom Blister VCD Figure Medicom Toy Japan Import
- Game MANDRAKE The MAGICIAN Creations R. Banfi EXCELLENT Magic Prestidigitation
- Dinky Toy No 914 is the model of the A E C and articulated trailer BRS VNMB
- LOLA T70 LAGUNA SECA 1967 Motschenbaker 1 43 BE9226 Model
- Corgi Emergency Motors 1 43 VA09710 Royal Parks Land Rover & Horsebox Untouched
- LEGO Jurassic World Pteranodon Capture 75915 2015 BRAND NEW SEALED Retired set
- WWE ELITE Collection Series _GIANT 7 inch action figure w nWo Shirt_New_MIB
- Vintage 1996 Hasbro Action Man Sky Diver 12 Doll Figure W Parachute
- DC Multiverse Suicide Squad Deadshot 6-Inch Action Figure by Suicide Squad
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Warriors of Chaos Blood Warriors 10
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that HASEGAWA PT42 AH-64D APACHE LONGBOW (JGSDF) 1 48 SCALE KIT, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Pit-Road Skywave G-47 Imperial Japanese Navy Type 96 25mm Triple A From japan, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…