My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- GW Warhammer FB Dogs of War Hobgoblin Wolf Rider Ghazak Khan Terror of the East
- Trumpeter 1 35 German NBFZ (Type I)
- SCALEXTRIC Digital ARC Pro Slot Car C3854 Audi R8 LMS Rum Bum Racing
- HPI RACING LIPO Li-Po RECHARGEABLE BATTERY 3000 to 8000 mAH 2S 3S 4S 20C to 95C
- Moko lesney matchbox MASSEY HARRIS 745D TRACTOR
- NEW Diecast SPARK F1 1 43 Jenson Button McLaren Mercedes MP4-26 Japan GP
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Vallejo Paint Carry Case (Empty) Space for 72 Paints & Brushes (vallejo 70098), and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Trumpeter 04539 1 350 JMSDF Takanami Destroyer, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…