My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 25mm napoleonic british - line 24 figures - inf (35014)
- Trofeu Audi Quattro Tour Auto 1984 B.Darniche 1618
- Brand New Great Gift idea for Kids LEGO Technic Dozer Compactor 6+ Year
- Transformers Combiner Wars Skydive Complete Deluxe
- NEW Sealed 1988 Vintage GI Joe Cobra Conquest Command Weapon 6620 Jet Plane READ
- Ronman Mark 42 Type Action Figure Tony Stark Marvel Movie Character 165mm_IG
- Trumpeter 05554 1 35 Russian 9K35 Strela-10 SA-13 Gopher
- SCALEXTRIC C2980A MORRIS MINI MINOR 50 YEARS MINT BOXED
- Mtroniks Viper Marine 40A Waterproof ESC for RC Boats Speed Controller
- Drake ZT09139 Maxitrans Freighter Trailer & Dolly Road Train White & Red 1 50
- Siku Rc Whirl Rake And Plough, Both In Working Order
- CORGI BMW Z3 CORGI CLASSICS INTERNATIONAL TOY FAIR NEW YORK 2001. VERY RARE.
- Lego Star Wars 75060 75222 Boba Fett Minifigure with weapon and cape BRAND NEW
- WWF HASBRO THE ROKERS MOC NEW
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…