My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Hobbywing 38020229 XR10 Pro Sensored Brushless ESC V10 G3 Motor Combo (4.5T)
- SCORPION HK-3026-1400KV ELECTRIC MOTOR SUIT TREX 500 ETC TESTED & WORKING
- No.27 Matchbox Superfast Lesney bluee Mercedes-Benz 230SL 1 64 Scale Boxed Rare
- SPARK Brabham BT33 South African GP 1971 Dave Charlton S4339 1 43
- Minichamps 400 740004 Tyrell Ford 007 P Depailler 1974 1 43 Scale
- Lego 70802 Bad Cops Pursuit Brand New And Unopened (rare)
- New WWF Stone Cold Steve Austin Title Belt Signature Series KB Toys WWE WCW ECW
- Dragon Cyber-Hobby 1 6 12” Figure. WW2 German Oberst Max Senior Staff Officer.
- 1985 Chaos Beastman Minotaur C25 Gromb Citadel Warhammer Beastmen Bullgor AD&D
- MARVEL LEGENDS Infinite Series ANT MAN -Ultron Build a Figure-
- Young Miniatures Templar Crusader Knight YH1827 1 10th Unpainted Bust
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…