My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Classic Metal Warhammer Sigmar Choas Champion of Slaanesh BNIB OOP
- Thermo-acoustic Engine Model Toy Hot Air Stirling Engine Air-Heat Generator Moto
- New Fly Slot Car Porsche 908 2 Steve McQueen SM1 limited edition Sebring 1970
- LEGO Movie 2 Emmet's Dream Toy House Building Set - 70831
- Transformers G1 Vintage Camshaft 100% Complete
- Mcfarlane Military Series 4 Complete Unopened Action Figure Collection
- Mego 1979 The Incredible Hulk Marvel comics 8 Inch Action Figure
- Cobblehill Puzzles 1000pc - Bibliothèque Cat
- Kings Models 1 43 1949 Ferrari 125 Monza GP Luigi Villoresi
- Ford GT40 Mk II 1000 km Spa 1966, Model Car 1 43 Minichamps
- 1 24 1957 Chevy Suburban (bluee) Jada 53267
- Lego, geniune pieces, plus some charators
- Figure Medicom MAFEX 039 The Joker Suit Ver. from Suicide Squad Action Figure SB
- New Masked Rider Ryuki. Big Size Soft Vinyl Figure 2 F S
- DC DIRECT BATMAN B&W BATMAN BY AMANDA CONNER ST STATUA
- Vintage Meccano Outfit Number 4
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that 01563 Trumpeter 1 35 Model B1 Centauro AFV[1 Series] Panzer Armored Tank Kit, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Takom 2017 1 35 Sp Pz 2 Luchs A1 A2, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…