My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Chaos Dwarf Bull Centaur Axemen Rare 90s Metal Games Workshop OOP
- Dragon 1 3 50 1067 Destroyer Kee Lung Class Roc Navy
- Fly scalextric slot cars Ferrari Daytona 356 GTB 4 Le Mans set unused
- Maisto 1 10 Desert Rebels 1951 Volkswagen Beetle Radio Controlled RC Car
- Conrad 2511 Sandvik Mobile Crushing Unit Uh 440i Crushing Plant 1 50 New Boxed
- Corgi CC13407; MAN TGA XXL; Feldbinder tanker Tarmac Plc; (OUT1)
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Hasegawa 1 32 Nakajima Ki44-II Hei SHOKI (TOJO) Model Kit NEW from Japan, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Trumpeter 05576 1 35 IDF Tiran-6 MBT, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…