My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 25mm medieval burgundian - archers (plastic) glued in 16 figures - inf (35181)
- (W) lesney matchbox YESTERYEAR MOY - AVELING & PORTER STEAM ROLLER - 11
- LEGO Diagon Alley new factory sealed Harry Potter set 40289
- HELLO CARBOT blueE TIRIKOONG Drop Egg Transformer to SMILOLKONG Robot Toy
- Vintage GI Joe Adventure of Spacewalk Mystery Space Capsule Astronaut Set w Box
- MARVEL PREMIERE GREEN GOBLIN COMIC STATUE
- 83842 Hobby Boss Soviet T-35 Heavy Tank Before 1938 Armored Car 1 35 Model Kit
- Scalextric Renault F1 Slot Car C2780
- Sky viper stunt drone open to offers
- ROS RS00225 CRANE TELESCOPIC CRAWLER CRANE SENNEBOGEN 6113 E 1 50 MODEL DIE CAST
- 1 43 RL96K Lotus 64 KIT BY SMTS
- Car Volkswagen Beatle Scale 1 18
- 1994 Vintage Kenner Techno Zoids ELECTRONIC IRON KONG Sealed Contents Figure MIB
- 1980'S WWF LGN Titan Sports Wrestling Figure The Magnificant Don Muracco
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Hasegawa EGGPLANE T-4 J.A.S.D.F. 60th Anniversary Model Kit NEW from Japan, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add AMT1059 1 25 2017 CHEVY CAMARO FIFTY PACE CAR (PLASTIC KIT), $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…