My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- T-34 76 Mod.1940 + GEN2 Soviet Infantry Weapons Dragon Kit 1 35 D9153 Model
- SCALEXTRIC SPANISH FERRARI GT330 RED C41 1 32 SLOT SLIGHTLY USED UNBOXED
- Bristol 10 Crawler Drive Wheel Stud And Dowel Kit
- Conrad 2737 11 LIEBHERR LG 1750 Lattice Mast Mobile Crane MEDIACO RARE 1 50
- Corgi 73401 Pinder - Jean Richard - Berliet GLR8 Fourgon Lorry & Trailer - MIB.
- Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet - yellow
- Lego Star Wars - BNIB - Advent Calendar 2013 (75023)
- Banpresto Dragon Ball World Collectable Figure WCF DWC Vol.3 DB020 Pilaf
- AMAZING redTEN STUDIOS ZOMBIE CLOWN BY FRANK MYSTERIO ONE OFF 1 1 KAIJU SOFUBI
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that 05777 Trumpeter Italian Battleship RN Roma 1943 Static Model Kit Warship 1 700, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add SPLENDID ARTISANAL MODEL OUT OF WOODEN OF BRISTOL 70 CMS, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…