My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Groblog Goblin King Of The Deeps Unpainted Finecast Games Workshop LOTR
- NOSTALGIE 1 43 SCALE NO034 - PANHARD PL17 1960 - MINT GREEN
- LEGO City 60139 Mobile Police Command Center - Brand New
- Transformers Fall Of Cybertron Blaster 2012 100% complete MISB
- Gi joe sky patrol Skydive Moc.
- 1984 vintage Kenner Super Powers WONDER WOMAN action figure MOC small card RARE
- Revell Cadet Series Volkswagen Beetle Sedan Car Kit in excellent condition Boxed
- SCALEXTRIC 1970'S SPANISH F1 TYRRELL FORD RED C48 1 32 SLOT USED UNBOXED
- NEW Italfama Walnut & Maple Chess Board with Metal Pieces
- Porsche 911 Turbo 1977 Metallic Green 1 12 Minichamps 125066102 Pma G Model
- Phoenix 1 400 Jetstar Boeing 787-8 VH-VKB (PH04082) Die-Cast Model Plane
- Lente Ingrandimento Pinza Freno Brake Caliper AUTOART AA45507 Model
- (pa2) Ty Beanie Baby Peanut 1998
- WWE Elite Series Seth Rollins Figure Brand New Boxed W Smoking Skull Belt
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that 01673 Trumpeter 1 72 Model Su-24MR Fencer-D Fighter Bomber Aircraft Warplane Kit, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add ACE 1 48 Rafale B Arctic Tiger Airshow 2007 , $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…