My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 25mm AWI british - 6 officers - command (32574)
- Hotwheels Characters Cars Assorted. All 7 Cars For
- LEGO Star Wars Flash Speeder ()(Retired 2015)(Rare)(NEW)
- Animism Defender TERRORSAUR Deluxe Job lots Figure
- Vintage GI JOE 1989 AFA 85 JINX HASBRO Mailer Mail away Red File Card Bag ARAH
- Dc COMICS - Wonder Woman Fiesta Ver. Bombshells Statue Dc COMICS
- HAYNES BUILD YOUR OWN WORKING ENGINE MODEL KIT INTERNAL COMBUSTION MOTORCYCLE V8
- Reptile FALCON-220 3K Carbon Fiber Frame FPV Racing Drone RC Quadcopter Kit PNP
- Fille Eurographique Avec La Boucle D'oreille Perle Par Jan Vermeer De Delft
- Corgi Toys 208S Jaguar Mk3 Saloon, 2.4 Litre. MIB.
- Minichamps 1 43 Scale diecast 3000R Mercedes 190E Evo 1 Street Signal Red
- Minichamps Mercedes-Benz 300 S Cabrolet Sof Top,White 1951-1955 Min 032341
- TY BEANIE BOO’s Mega Bundle over 21 beanie boos most rare retired
- Autographed WCW Superstar Diamond Dallas Page Signed Wrestling Action Figure WWE
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Trumpeter 1 48 PLAAF J-7A Fighter, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add 81723 Hobby Boss F-80A Shooting Star Fighter Warplane Aircraft 1 48 Model Kit, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…