My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 25mm classical indian - 2 heavy - elephants (31057)
- Hasegawa 1 72 Junkers Ju88G-6 Nachtjsger
- Scalextric 4067 Porsche 935, boxed and in mint condition with instructions
- LEGO 9494 Star Wars Anakin's Jedi Interceptor - NEW & SEALED
- Transformers Generations WFC OPTIMUS PRIME Complete Deluxe Rage Over Cybertron
- Tokyo Marui Japan limited M4 S-SYSTEM
- ORIGINAL TIGER MASK SOFUBI VINYL FIG FINAL PERIOD gold VER
- SCRABBLE BOARD FANCY DRESS COSTUME
- Ferrari 512Bb Ch.27577 H Le Mans 1980 O'Rourke MG Model 1 43 MG43003-78 Mo
- MINICHAMPS PAULS MODEL ART FORD FIESTA 2002 SCALE 1 43 BOX FORD MOTOR 100 YEARS
- Norev SB 1 43 - Simca 1501
- LEGO Star Wars 75099 - The Force Awakens Rey's Speeder NEW & SEALED
- WWE KONA CRUSH CLASSIC SERIES 27 ACTION JAKKS PACIFIC WRESTLING FIGURE WWF TNA
- GID Fuego Red JAGUAR KNIGHT Vinyl Toy Signed By JESSE HERNANDEZ POBBER TOYS
- Tamashii Nations FiguartsZero Chouette Sailor Moon -Moon Crystal Power
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Daemons of Chaos Bloodletters of Khorne 99
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Hasegawa 44 two sets of 1 32 ST30 Nakajima ki single seat fighter Shoki the, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Gundam RTX-65 Guntank Early Type 1 144 ( Bandai ), $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…