My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Scalextric set, James Bond Casino Royale, boxed and complete
- 4F45 Cool Gift RC S8-G Drone Stable Gimbal Hover 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis 720P UAV
- MINICHAMPS 1 18 Williams FW14 Senna Mansell Taxi British GP 1991 NEW VERY RARE
- Abarth Fiat 700 S N.52 Le Mans 1962 1 43 Spark Sp1322 Model
- Eligor 1 43 Scale Diecast Model 1078 FORD V8 CAMIONNETTE 1934 ENCRE STEPHENS
- Fans Hobby - Master Builder - MB-09B Trailer for MB-04 Gun Fighter II 3rd Party
- Japanese Classic Cars 1 24 Figure 33 Toyopet Cgoldna Mark 2 Die-cast
- Used momoko Doll Pet works Sweet Poodle Junk Rare Limited F S
- 25mm dark ages anglo saxon - spearmen 10 figs inf - inf (22738)
- ARTFX Movie The Amazing Venom SpiderMan Miles Morales Carnage Figure 1 10 ARTFX
- Eduard Photoetch 1 35 - Valentine Mk.ii iv (tamiya) - Edp36359 135 Mkiiiv Tamiya
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Trumpeter 1 350 USS Indianapolis CA-35 1944, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Legend 1 35 Leopard AS1 Conversion Set for Meng TS-007, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…