My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- BEST BT9140 FERRARI 330 P 2 LM65 N.20 1 43 MODEL DIE CAST MODEL
- EFE Bachmann 15808 Leyland PD1 Lowbridge Bus East Kent Margate Fremlins MIMB
- Lego Classic Space - 926 - Command Centre - kit and Instructions
- [Toys Hero] In hand Transformers POTP Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Novastar
- 1 18 21st century toys Putt Putt Maru P-38
- Meccano 9A Accessory Set Outfit 1963 Light Red Green 'M' Period - Very Rare
- BERSERK - Femto Figma Action Figure SP-079 Freeing
- Japanese Aircraft Carier IJN Hiryu paper model 1 200 huge 114cm
- ULTRA POWER Electronic Parts H200AC DC 5-25A 200W2 LiPo LiHv Battery Charger
- DELUXE HOLLAND PUZZLE The Flower Seller, 2000 pc, 685mm x 978mm UNOPENED
- Spark S1414 Triumph Spitfire Le Mans 1965 - Dubois Piot 1 43 Scale
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Hobbyboss 1 48 81710 Grumman A-6E TRAM Intruder Model kit, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add 80141 Trumpeter German Pz.Kpfw.38(t) Ausf.B Tank Static 1 35 Model Kit, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…