My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- KINETIC 1 48th SCALE F 16-A B ROCAF 70th ANIV FLYING TIGERS K48055
- Scalextric C.050 JPs Formula 1 ,SUPERB BOXED .See all Pics .
- JR PCM10S 10 CHANNEL RECEIVER 35MHz Dual Conversion
- (Gol ) 1 18 Minichamps BMW E32 730i 1987 Nip
- DINKY TOYS 70D TWIN ENGINED FIGHTER AEROPLANE VINTAGE USED CONDITION C PICTURERS
- Corgi OM40903 Leyland PD2 MCW Orion Ulster Tran. Auth. Ltd Edit. No 0003 of 1900
- Fischertechnik Profi 516184 Cars & Drivers New Sealed
- 1985 LJN WWF WRESTLING SUPERSTARS IRON SHEIK SERIES 1 AFA 50 Y-VG
- 1 18 BBI Elite Force U.S Marine Force Platoon Figure Soldier Set 3 3 4
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that USS FORT WORTH LCS-3 KIT Trumpeter 1 350 TR04553 Model, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add MITSUBISHI A5M2B CLAUDE (JAPANESE AF MARKINGS) 1 32 SPECIAL HOBBY, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…