My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Spot On Triang 195 Volkswagen Beetle - Nice Vintage Original Diecast Model 1 42
- IXO CLC238 1956 Jaguar XK140 Drop Head Coupe Red 1 43
- Genuine Lego 3182 City Airport with Manuals and Minifigures. Retired
- Vintage Transformers Animorphs Marco Gorilla Deluxe Hasbro 1998 Ages 5 Up
- Sideshow Collectibles Baroness Exclusive GI Joe 1 6 Scale
- WORLD FAMOUS MOBO HORSE IN A VERY GOOD CONDITION (Ref 21106)
- Marvel Legends Blob Series THOR New Rare (Avengers Age of Ultron)
- M35 Mittlere Panzerwagen (ADGZ-Daimler) Armored Car HobbyBoss 83889 1 35 Model
- Opterra 1.2M PNP - A-EFL11475
- Kingdom Death Naked Future Bundle Storm Knight Forge Priest Silence
- Kings Models 1 43 1949 Ferrari 166 SC Isle of Man Dudley Folland Manx Cup
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that 05566 Trumpeter Russian T-80BV MBT Main Battle Tank 1 35 Model Military Kit, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Trumpeter 1 35 German SPW-70, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…