My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 25mm medieval english - archers 16 figures - inf (33509)
- TAMIYA 1 35 Franch Battle Tank B1 bis Model Kit NEW from Japan
- Scalextric C3930 Lancia Stratos Tour de Corse Rally de France 1975, mint unused
- BLADE SCOUT CX 3CH BEGINNER RC HELICOPTER, RTF - BLH2700
- Minichamps Brawn BGP001 2009 - Jenson Button 2009 F1 World Champion 1 18 Scale
- CORGI 312 'E' TYPE JAGUAR COMPETITION MODEL - VERY GOOD in original BOX
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Tetra Model 1 35 ME-35030 T-90 Dozer Detail Up Set w Side Skirts for Meng, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Tamiya 1 35 M51 Super Shaman, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…