My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 1 72 HOBBYMASTER HA0160 DOUGLAS SBD-5 DAUNTLESS USS VIRGIN ISLANDS 1944 (U29)
- Diecast vehicles 1 43 solido Mini Brand New In Box
- Lego Harry Potter set 4866 Knight Bus 100% Complete
- Gundam Kimaris Iron-Blooded Orphans NXEdge Style Action Figure Tamashii Nations
- Iron Studios Thanos Avengers Infinity War BDS Art Scale 1 10 Statue Model Figure
- 12 ORC ARRER BOYS VINTAGE WARHAMMER FANTASY BATTLE METAL ORCS ( 1980s)
- Batman Forever Action Figure Lot LOOSE and Complete w Accessories (Kenner 1995)
- Revell H-357 Old Ironsides Uss Sailing Ship Plastic Model Building Set Mf6
- 0327 CX-23 Brushless 4-Axis Quadcopter Real Time HD Camera RC FPV Drone Set High
- Munchkin Apocalypse - BRAND NEW
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C7 Coupe 2014 bluee Autoart 1 18 AA71265 Model
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that U.S. Army Tractor W Angled Dozer Blade Kit 1 35 Miniart MIN35184 Model, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Bandai 1 12 SW-17 Sandtrooper, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…