My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- TAMIYA 32560 GERMAN TANK DESTROYER MARDER III 1 48 SCALE KIT
- Tamiya 58354 The Frog RC RC Kit - DEAL BUNDLE with STEERWHEEL Radio
- Gibsons - Meadow Farm - Jigsaw Puzzle - 1000 pieces
- 72 assorted diecast models including LLedo Promotional Models and Days Gone, etc
- Lone Star Mobile Crane - Turquoise - A A
- Scania Evo 6 Car Transporter ECM 1-76 scale new in Box 76SCT006
- LEGO THE HOBBIT 79010 GOBLIN KING BATTLE SET WITH INSTRUCTIONS
- KENNER - Lot of 9 Nerfuls (1986) - MOC
- Schleich Eldrador 42455 Battle for the Superweapon
- Hasbro Marvel Avengers Titanium Hero Game Figure (Motif Selection) 30 cm Action
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Physical Stirling Engine Hot Air Motor Power Model Educational DIY Toy Tool, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add 1 76 ATKINSON ARTIC BOXVAN NATIONAL CARRIERS E40201, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…