My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Lord Of The Rings The Hobbit Gundabad Orcs Upgrade Set New LoTR Orcs Forgeworld
- Revell 04958 1 144 Antonov AN-225 Mrija Aircraft Model Kit
- C.2825 SCALEXTRIC SEAT LEON BTCC JAMES THOMPSON SPECIAL EDITION OF 1200
- Magic the Gathering - Mazirek, Kraul Death Priest (048 342) - Commander 2015
- CLASSIC 1 18 C LOWNDES FORD BA FALCON FPR CATERPILLAR SIGNED COA
- BH744-0, 5 Wiking H0 1 87 Model Sprinkler MB L3500 Unglazed; 640 1
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…