My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 25mm medieval burgundian - spearmen (plastic) 20 figures - inf (35195)
- Heller 1 8 Kawasaki 750 Mach 1V H2, Built vintage model kit. needs small resto.
- Scalextric Moto GP BSB Superbikes Reynolds No1 & Rutter No2 Excellent Condition
- LEGO Star Wars Kessel Run Millennium Falcon (75212) 2018
- 1980 Takara Diaclone Train Trainbot Original Box w Insert
- Galoob Battle Squads 4th Infantry Squawk+cowboy+bandit+torch+hawkeye More
- The Joker Mms 68 Batman The Dark Knight Hot Toys
- Studio anne carlton Robin Hood Themed Chess Set With Table
- Pontiac Trans Am Racing Firebird Tribute 1968 J.Titus ACME 1 18 A1805210 Mod
- DINKY TOY'S MODEL No.482 BEDFORD DINKY TOYS DELIVERY VAN
- Top Model 1 43 Scale Model Car 01004 - Maserati 300S - Le Mans 1957
- BRAND NEW LEGO Star Wars Rebel Scout Speeder 7668 DENTED BOX
- WWE Championship Matches World Heavy Weight Belt Batista Triple H NIP Figures
- FRONTLINE FIGURES-Royal horse guard Britannico ferito nella carica, 1804-1815
- MARVEL LEGENDS IRON MAN 12 INCH ACTION FIGURE
- Jumbo 3 inch Chrome Shell
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Bandai RG 1 144 RG-026 MS-06R-2 Zaku II, Johnny Ridden's, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Banshu no Hamono Series Triang From japan, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…