My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Scalextric C050 JPS Formula 1, nice car and boxed
- FMS Kingfisher Main Wing FMSRG102
- (Gol ) 1 18 Autoart BMW M 635 Csi E24 Dealer Nip
- 1 72 Russia Su35 Flanker-E Fighter Aircraft Helicopter Warplane Model Decor
- Ebbro 44705 Nissan R380 II 1967 Japan Grand Prix (Green) 1 43 scale
- LEGO STAR WARS Resistance Transport Pod 75176 set 3 minifigures THE LAST JEDI
- Vintage Hasbro WWF WWE 9
- Maitres de l'Univers MOTU Classics loose - Sea Hawk
- Ab296 Vintage Platform Trolley by Jouets Weber
- Figma SP-044 Accel World Kuroyukihime Accel Assault ver. Figure from Japan
- Hasegawa 1 72 E-2C Hawkeye J.A.S.D.F. 50th Anniversary Model Kit 00988
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that AIRBUS A380 LUFTHANSA 1 144 - 95-04270, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Centauri Rutharian Strike Fighter - Model Kit - Babylon 5 - 12 (30 cm) Wide, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…